"At SorbSecurity, we enjoy an environment where our people can thrive individually and as part of a team. We look for highly motivated people who want to make a difference, a difference for themselves, their colleagues and our vast customer base. Everyone's contributions matter and are highly visible. We realize that we need to invest in our people and to allow for individual growth and career advancement. We train our people, provide them with challenging opportunities and collaborate across teams to ensure success.”
We are looking for a detail-oriented and self-driven sales manager of security business development to increase company security related revenue by identifying profitable business opportunities and developing long-term business growth strategies. The responsibilities of sales manager of security business development include recommending ways to improve operations planning, attending meetings with clients and advisors, and notifying partners of key business developments. To be successful as a sales manager of security business development, you should be persuasive and have strong business acumen. Ultimately, an exceptional sales manager of security business development should be adept at negotiating sound business deals as well as demonstrate excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
1. Develops security sales strategies and forecasts sales volumes
2. Develops and cultivates relationships with key channel partners, enterprise customers and other industry leaders, monitoring all metrics and assuring the team meets both security sales and key secyrutt selling objectives.
3. Engages in key customer and channel opportunities and assists with the sales cycle in support of the region's sales strategy.
4. Responsible for an annual security sales revenue target
5. Responsible for developing and implementing security sales strategies
6. Responsible for accurate and timely reporting of security sales in accordance with company policy.
7. Perform other related duties as assigned.
1. An impressive record of achievement as a sales leader focused selling security solutions. This should include experience selling with multiple channels and integrators.
2. Proven success in working in a very fast-paced and pressure filled environment
3. Ability to successfully work with internationally diverse teams
4. History of repeatedly achieving and exceeding quotas
5. Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
6. Ability to manage and conduct strategic discussions with CxO-level executives in customers, strategic alliance partners, and industry experts.
7. Reputation for integrity, honesty, candor, fairness and discretion
8. A history of providing the highest standards of professionalism and ethical behavior towards customers and employees
9. Experience successfully navigating and positioning a new product in multiple markets
1. BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university
2. 5+ years of experience selling complex infrastructure hardware and/or software products to Fortune 1000 enterprise customers
3. Minimum 5 years sales experience managing a remote field direct/channel sales organization
1. Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
2. Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
3. Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 50% of the time spent traveling.
It is the policy of SorbSecurity to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability,marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. We will contact you as soon as we could,